O'Boobigan's Irish Bar and Grill

6250 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, Florida 33760
727-535-6130

Hours of operation

Sunday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Monday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Tuesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Wednesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Thursday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Friday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Saturday ..........11a.m - 2a.m.

note* kitchen closes at 1am, the bar will close early if the place is dead.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Add Your Own Review About O'boobigan's Irish Bar & Grill

I know you have heard me talk about O'boobigan's to death and are probably sick of hearing what I have to say about the place. So this post is strictly for the people that have visited O'boobigan's. What I want you to do is give a brief description (or detailed preferred) of your experience at O'boobigan's. All you have to do is leave a comment, you can remain Anonymous if you choose so, all I ask is give us your two cents on what you think about O'boobigan's Irish Bar & Grill and where you think it might be going in the future.

Dave

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place is top shelf...EXCELSIOR!
I mean I got wind of this place from a friend....and it is the BOMB-DIGGITY!!
i recommend it for anyone who likes fun,w/friends and or family and loves great food and an eye pleasing staff!!!!


A++++

Anonymous said...

The place is alright, if you go there to sit down and eat the service is usually slow. I dont know why it just seems that the inside is understaffed. The young girl behind the bar inside is good though and from now on when i go there I always go straight to the bar, the service is just much quicker. One thing I really like about oboobs is the outside bar, the service out there is great and the atmosphere seems a lot more lively.

I think if they had more staff inside and had some more comfortable bar stools the place would be great, I mean it has great potential they jsut need to get some simple things straightened out.

Another blurb I want to bring up is the music, the whole appearance of the place is suppose to be "irish", but they have this crappy rock music and i think they played some crappy techno stuiff, to, play some damn irish music thats what i had expected.

overall i would give the place a 5/10, it has so much more potential though and I hope they make some changes to improve the place

average jo

Anonymous said...

Me and a co-worker were down for school(water leak repairs)in the area stopped by for some cold ones and had a good time. We were the bald ones sitting at the bar, we also tried to fix a water leak in the place for the owner, but could not really help him. He was nice to grab us a few brews for our troubles. Food was real good, but I really liked our bartender "Christina" or "Kristina" real friendly - going, and a sight to look at, but It was her last night working there. If I'am in the area again, I will stop in agian for a drink. Rich

Anonymous said...

this place is the best. the oboobs is the best. yay oboobs. bluefooted boobies.