O'Boobigan's Irish Bar and Grill

6250 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, Florida 33760
727-535-6130

Hours of operation

Sunday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Monday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Tuesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Wednesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Thursday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Friday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Saturday ..........11a.m - 2a.m.

note* kitchen closes at 1am, the bar will close early if the place is dead.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

O'boobigan's another location?

So what’s all this hype about this Irish Pub & Grill O’booboigan’s? The hype is that in my opinion it is going to be the next big Irish bar and grill franchise across the United States. The bartenders there must have read bartending for beginners because they know what the hell they are doing. Now this is just my individual estimate of where O’boobigan’s will go in the near future. I do not know for sure if O’boobigan’s Irish Bar and Grill will blow up and spread its name across the United Stated, but what I do know is that tomorrow they will be under new ownership, and the new owner has plans to open up a few new O’boobigan’s locations in the Tampa Bay area.

I cannot legally verify this at all, but I can tell you a little bit of information that I do know about this little “rumor” of O’boobigan’s expanding across the Tampa Bay area. There’s word on the street that another O’boobigan’s will be opening up on Saint Pete Beach, Florida. Don’t ask me when because I have no freaking idea. When I know more information I will definitely tell you.

If you are a regular at the Ulmerton/U.S.19, location, don’t worry too much, they do not plan on moving that location, since it is a money location. You can still be a regular there, I know that I will be even though Saint Pete Beach is about 20 minutes closer for me.

I think O’boobigan’s will be a bomb ass franchise with over a hundred bars in the next ten years. Why? Because they have a great name that is far out more attractable then there competition and the set up at the first one is FAWKING money. I would go to O’boobigan’s over winghouse or Hooters any day, and again, I do not fawking work at O’boob’s, I just hype it up, remember that.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: