O'Boobigan's Irish Bar and Grill

6250 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, Florida 33760
727-535-6130

Hours of operation

Sunday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Monday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Tuesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Wednesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Thursday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Friday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Saturday ..........11a.m - 2a.m.

note* kitchen closes at 1am, the bar will close early if the place is dead.

Monday, July 14, 2008

2nd visit to O'Boobigans

So it’s been a couple of weeks since the last time that I’ve visited O’Boobigans Irish Pub and Grille, and today I decided that I would bring my girlfriend with me. It was a Monday night and the place was kind of dead, but we ordered some food and I drank a pitcher and we had a good time regardless. We took some pictures, we laughed, and we talked about our baby girl that is due in less than 3 months. I had ordered 10 non breaded hot wings and she had ordered a Caesar salad which she really liked, and she is often picky about her caeser salads. Our waitress Heather was very nice and chipper, seemed to have a good attitude even though the O’boobigans Irish Pub and Grill wasn’t busy at all, me and my girlfriend were almost the only customers inside the restaurant besides one other couple, but then again it was a Monday night. And the outside bar had about 10 people sitting around the bar.

I guess some people really enjoy the outside bar at O’boobigans, I know I certainly do because it’s different then other Irish Bar and Grills, I think O’boobigans has an advantage over hooters and winghouse just because of the outside bar. Now if they would get some T.V.’s out there that would be great !! The first time that I had visited O’Boobigans was on a Friday night and it was much more packed then the Monday I went there. But both times that I went the staff was extremely courteous, and I believe that O’Boobigans will grow into a huge franchise in the next 5-years from now. All the great chicken wing and ‘boob’ type bars originate in the 727, Pinellas county, so there’s no reason that O’Boobigans shouldn’t rise up in the rankings. If you are in the Pinellas area you might as well try it out, it’s a good bar to chill at with great atmosphere, and if for some odd reason you don’t like it, there’s 2 strip clubs that are in walking distance, one of them babydolls, is 2 seconds away, and the other Oz, is about a 1 minute walk. So quit debating, I wouldn’t be writing about this place if I didn’t like it, just stop by and see what you think, and if I happen to be there and you see me, buy me a drink. 

Come on by to O’Boobigans Irish Pub and Grille people !!!




Bookmark and Share

No comments: