O'Boobigan's Irish Bar and Grill

6250 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, Florida 33760
727-535-6130

Hours of operation

Sunday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Monday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Tuesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Wednesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Thursday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Friday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Saturday ..........11a.m - 2a.m.

note* kitchen closes at 1am, the bar will close early if the place is dead.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

O'boobigan's Amenitie's

This post I am going to talk a little bit about what the Irish Bar and Grill O’boobigans has to offer at the moment. Inside the bar they currently have 9 VIZIO high definition flat screens, most of which are probably 32” with one big flat screen by the bar, probably a 59”. (These are only guesses please correct me if wrong and I will update  ) I think during this years football season there will be a lot of customers at O’boobigan’s to watch the games, I know that I will be there for some of them.

Another cool thing about the inside bar at O’boobigans is that they have a mini arcade room, they currently only have three games though, Silver Strike Bowling Machine, the Golden Tee Golf video game, and they have a toy chest there where you can win stuffed animals and stuff. They also have a bar-sized pool table in there as well, which is currently in excellent condition being that it is still new. If you see someone playing on the table winning continuously, then you are probably watching me play then because I do not loose. 

The outside bar is really cool, that’s usually where I hang out at if I’m chillin with my homies, that way I can smoke my cigarettes and drink at the same time. The atmosphere is great out there. They also have 9 tables outside by the bar so you can sit and eat outside too if you like.





your's truly





Del.icio.us |Technorati |Digg This |Blinklist |

No comments: