O'Boobigan's Irish Bar and Grill

6250 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, Florida 33760
727-535-6130

Hours of operation

Sunday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Monday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Tuesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Wednesday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Thursday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Friday..........11a.m - 2a.m.
Saturday ..........11a.m - 2a.m.

note* kitchen closes at 1am, the bar will close early if the place is dead.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

3rd visit to O'boobigan's

So I like this place O’boobigan’s so much that I decided that I would bring my mom out there to check the place out. It was me, my girlfriend and my mom and we went out there on a Friday night. Me and my girlfriend got there at about 6:30, so that was cool because happy hour was still alive for another 30 minutes, which was awesome because I got all my drinks half off for that 30 minutes and I am a power drinker when the tab is low so your damn right I took advantage of O’boobigan’s happy hour.

But I was really at O’boobigan’s to have some food with my mom and my girlfriend not to just get drunk and be belligerent. Every time I go to O’boobigan’s I order something different off of the menu, last time I ordered the hot wings and I loved them, this time though I ordered the mahi mahi sandwich and it was better than I expected it to be. Really hit the spot. My girlfriend had ordered the O’boobigan Burger, she liked it but she was complaining to me that the burger was too big and she couldn’t fit it into her mouth.

My mom ordered the ‘fish and chips’, she had ate half of it but they bring you 2 big ass pieces of cod so it’s quite a meal. The place was packed this Friday night and it usually is on the weekends, the week days can be kind of slow but O’boobigan’s on the weekend is packed outside and inside, although you should have instant seating inside the outside bar is usually pretty crowded on the weekends, but the service is still fast and precise. So I went there this Friday with my family and had some great food, and on top of that the Devil Rays won that night. So come on down to O’boobigan’s, if you do I’ll let you buy me a drink 



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

ruckus said...

Sounds like a class "A" joint,I'ma def bring my crew up there this week.

Good lookin' out Dwep!

dwepproductionz said...

no doubt ruckus, O'boobigan's is the boob goblins favorite place to chill.